2017 Conference Topics
Keynotes – from leading in today’s culture to the latest in Texas Healthcare policy – the HFMA Texas State Conference covers it all.
Ron Culberson, author and humorist will inspire us to “Do it Well. Make it Fun”. His mission is to change the workplace culture so that organizations are more productive and staff are more content.
Sherri Elliott-Yeary, human resource coach and author of “Ties to Tattoos” provides expert advice on managing the generation gaps in today’s workforce.
John Hawkins, Senior Vice President, Government Relations with the Texas Hospital Association will bring the latest news on the political scene for Texas Healthcare.
Hot Topics – explore the latest ideas in physician alignment and reimbursement and patient friendly revenue cycle techniques, as well as what’s new at HFMA National.
Physician Integration – a panel of perspectives
Patient Satisfaction in the Revenue Cycle – Suzanne Lestina, Vice President Revenue Cycle Innovation, Avadyne Health
Engaging Patient Customers through Retail Medicine:
- Kitty Cawiezell, Executive Vice President, MDSave
- Matt Gilbert, Regional Director, MD Save
MACRA – Measuring the Financial and Strategic Impact:
- Bryan Smith, Principal – Performance Partner, Premier, Inc.
- Brent Hardaway, Vice President, Premier Inc.
HFMA National Update – Mary Mirabelli, VP of Global Healthcare Practice at Hewlett Packard and National Chair, HFMA
Technical Skills – need to know the latest on the technical and regulatory front? Join us to hear the latest on revenue cycle, tax, reimbursement and 340b from these technical gurus:
- Joyce Hellums, Southwest Region Leader; Diane Bean, Tax Senior Manager – Ernst & Young, LLP
- Kathy Schwartz, AVP of Strategic Messaging; Andrew Berg, Professional Services Manager – Craneware
- Bill Galinsky, VP Government Finance, Baylor Scott & White; Steve Hand, AVP Government Reporting, Memorial Hermann
- John Souder, Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLC